Wednesday's Kitchen


This kitchen looks so perfect and calming this morning. The perfect greige...fresh flowers out. Breakfast all cleaned up.

My life got off to a less than perfect start today. My little one cried from 3 am until 6 am. I almost cried at 7 am when my 4 year old woke me up, ready to get her day started. I managed to throw on a black shirt and just noticed I already have yogurt all over the back left shoulder, go figure. The dog has been out four times and is tracking in mud, courtesy of our temporary spring. 

But...it is sunny and not terribly cold. The temporary spring isn't a bad thing at all, "smells like summer," as my older girl has been saying. The sun does much for the spirit. And we're going to get out. Perhaps buy some flowers or a new plant to distract mom a little, from life's little distractions.  All is good.  



No comments: